fuel return 7.3 idi

94turbo73

Reaction score
help i keep blowing out the fuel return tee on the #8 injector i replaced them all with the new routing i just cant figure out a good way to do it i wish they still sold the three way tees like what came with it now they give you 4 elbows and 6 straight ones

Exekiel69

Reaction score
If You are in a bad spot them just re-use the T's and put the new seals and return hose. Make sure You use baseline or some lubricant on the seals and a deep socket to sit them, they should pop in.

94turbo73

Reaction score
jd recovery how did you the the one that goes across the motor to connect the two sides i have it coming off the injector by the turbo i think its number 8 none of the other ones leak just the one i think is number 8 under the turbo. keeps literally blowing out a small pin hole which can drain a 1/4 tank in like 15 miles

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
might be a clog in the return line. is the switching valve working? what about a crimped return line? also is your crossover line run in front of of the air intake plenum or behind it?

94turbo73

Reaction score
i didnt think of a return line being clogged and yeah it goes across in front of the air plenum i didnt want to go under the turbo seems like they get a bit hot :)