FS: Went to wreaking Yard today who needs FORD Parts

sheepman

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
Sorry,no have got back to you all wife is do with our third very soon. She is in full blown nesting mode and has been keeping me busy.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know you're very busy with your wife (for all the best reasons - congrats ;Sweet)....but, if you get a chance, I'm on the prowl for a set of '88-'91 red XLT door panels (with the cloth inserts and the small pocket directly under the armrest) in good shape. Not in a hurry...

Thanks ;Sweet

sheepman

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
I know there is set of XL door panels there However, I don't remember red XLT door panels. I'll check again. I hope next week I'll make it out there.

sheepman

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
Last time I talk with him he wanted like $65 a panel. I know they sell cheaper on eBay, I working on lower prices but after all there his parts. I got him save the old idi's now I got to work on the prices.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know there is set of XL door panels there However, I don't remember red XLT door panels. I'll check again. I hope next week I'll make it out there.
No worries; again, I'm not in anything resembling a hurry...the time period before I'm really going to need them is most easily measured in months :D so, if it takes a few cycles before a set show up, no problem at all. Just keep your eyes out when time allows, please :)

And, $65/panel sounds a bit steep (and not sure how much shipping to CA would cost; I talked with another board member who thought it'd be close to $100 to ship from FL to CA :shocked: but I'm pretty sure a less expensive alternative can be found), but if they're in like-new condition, it's worth it.

Thanks again, and again, I'm in no hurry whatsoever...I'm more than willing to wait for the right set ;Sweet I'm also looking locally and have asked a few others to keep an eye out...

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is about double the normal going rate on the IP,s and door panels. But that what happens when you show an interest.

sheepman

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
He is about double the normal going rate on the IP,s and door panels. But that what happens when you show an interest.

For sure. I've got great prices on things from this guy before and will see what happens after he and I talk some more.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats the scoop? is that centre console for sale?

Also Sure could use an engine bay harness from say like a 87-91 diesel Brick nose truck inexpensively.

Let me know if U can get hold of one!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online