FS: 1986 F-250 ext cab 2wd

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 86 F-250 ext cab 2wd with a 6.9 diesel and a 4 sp. It also has 3.55 gears. I don't know the milelage on the engine as the one that was in it was not original and had blown head gaskets so I put a good 6.9 that we had back in it. It was a georgia truck that I had bought for the bed. I have a flat bed for it that I haven't been able to get put on it yet. I also have the old bed off of my truck if any one would't want the flat bed. It has many new parts including blower motor, blower resister, glow plug controller, Motorcraft glow plugs, nice front seat out of newer F-150, and more. It is also mostly rust free. It has a little below the rear window and It had rusted out at the cowl panel due to the previous owner letting it sit under a pine tree. I fixed the cowl panel with a peice I cut out of another cab we had. I am looking at buying a house so I won't be able to finish it right now(I was hoping to get it painted) and could really use the money twords a down payment. I am hoping to get $1500 OBO. feel free to make any offer.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry I was having trouble transfering the pics from the other thread. The pics are on reply #4.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online