For Sale: 1993 F250 SC 186K $3700

Seekers

Reaction score
For Sale: 1993 F250 SC 4X4 186K $3700

This is the xl ... plain jane model. Bench seat, roll up windows, no carpet etc... does have add-on cruise, Auto that shifts very well, A/C that doesn't work, was told it needed charged when I bought it but I have no idea. Runs out very nice, I noticed some dark smoke on harder acceleration when passing. Has white spoke wheels and tires are better than 80-85 % I bought a bypass coolant filter by wix but haven't put in on yet. Seat is in OK shape only the rest of the truck is pretty good with am/fm cassette (missing some knobs) and good working tail gate. truck is all white with blue interior and I could take some pictures if someone is interested. Bumpers are painted not chrome.

What I purchased to put on/in truck that you could purchase at my cost:
front seats from 2001 ford 40/20/40 including shipping $400
front seat brackets for bucket seats from junk yard $50
molded carpet kit (black) from jc whitney about $225

I haven't had this truck that long, I'm only selling because I came across another truck that already had the seats and other stuff already done to it.
(ball in bed etc..)

This truck is advertised locally for more $$$ so if interested respond in a timely fashion

BTW I haven't been underneath but I haven't seen ANY rust on the body of this truck.

Last edited: