first post on this part of the forum might belong to this sec soon

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Hello every one, I have been wondering on the idea to make biodiesel and have a daily driver to use it. I'm from maryland as you can see on my sig so my question is where can I get a nice little diesel car of this wath to look for and any other sugestion you can kindly give me.

Thank you, Exekiel.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The old VW's are the ticket.......... with the rise in fuel prices lately they (Rabbits/Jettas etc) are bringing a premium price now.

As far as where to get? Start beating the classifieds in the larger towns near you and keep an eye peeled to EBAY.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Thank you, that is exactly wath I'm doing. The reason is I plan to start doing biodiesel and see if it is worth the effort but for any production I need a diesel daily driver to justify, so I plan to give an automatic diesel to the Lady.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im keeping my eyes peeled for the same opportunnity as well. I would like to get my hands on an old rabbit, doesnt need to be a TDI as my need for go fast wont be satisfied in that vehicle anyways. I think as a second I would do an older D mercedes, but they arent as fuel efficient as the little rabbits and jettas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828