First 24V Post!

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I get to make the first post in the 24V Forum! Cool!

I havent looked around the sight much yet, but I'm thinking that the broad number of forums could prove popular!

A little about myself:

I'm still a Chevy fan at heart, but ended up with a Dodge due to the expense of a new Duramax. I was quickly impressed with how this truck is bolted together. I've had no reliability issues to speak of and the truck is about to turn 100,000 miles, with over 50,000 of that at above 400hp. My last dyno was 9mo ago with a bit different configuration, and I spun the rollers to the tune of 406rwhp @ 855 ft/lbs. Current configuration should net 440hp at around 1000. But I'm not done yet....

I was a member over at Turbo Diesel Register, but got tired of paying for the privledge. Currently I'm part of the administration team at http://www.nwbombers.com and also post at Diesel Truck Resource from time to time.

I've also owned a 1982 K5 with 6.2l equipped with Banks Sidewinder Turbo kit and TH400. It was a good pulling rig, but produced some white knuckles when pulling over 12,000 GVW.

I'm somewhat knowledgable on the Cummins ISB and the 6.2.

NWDave

Reaction score
Somewhat knowledgeable he says.:Thumbs Up. Excellent resource for information on modifications. Guess I'll have to update my signature element to more correctly reflect my baby. Man, look at all the smilies. Someone's gonna have fun with these.

~Dave

jarhead

comfortably numb
Reaction score
This looks like it could turn out to be a kick ass place! Any time you have the big 3 on the same board trouble is never far away.

Max Power

Reaction score
Originally posted by jarhead
This looks like it could turn out to be a kick ass place! Any time you have the big 3 on the same board trouble is never far away.

We can all get along, can't we? :) We all have one thing in common at least. :D

Mad Bomber

Reaction score
Originally posted by Max Power
We can all get along, can't we? :) We all have one thing in common at least. :D

The thing in common is we love the cummins:D

roadranger

Reaction score
Yep, former TDR member too.
Can't see paying $35/mo. for that rag magazine.

Although it's good for something...
found this site over there!

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hoss
Thats my boy Russ who made that first post!!!!:D

The 1st Cummins post also belongs to NWDave - we were close to simaltaneous! :angel:

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Russ
The 1st Cummins post also belongs to NWDave - we were close to simaltaneous! :angel:

Russ, was that really the first?:rolleyes: I think mine was the first with an actual 24v question.:shoot: Your post could have been in the greet me forum.:***: :D

B

Big K

Dude, be nice. We're still looking for some of that homebrew....

.....for Steve. We can get some good bathtub pics this time......:party:..........:drunk:........:puke:........:D

DEZLPWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big K
Dude, be nice. We're still looking for some of that homebrew....

.....for Steve. We can get some good bathtub pics this time......:party:..........:drunk:........:puke:........:D

:rolleyes: :thanks: :joker: :joker:

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm brewing soon.... I'll bring 5gal ASAP! :cheers:

I hope Brown Ale or Porter is fine....

dummy

Reaction score
I still have a case I am saving just for the opportunity to crack open in Ghrahm ( or however the hell it is spelled):drunk:

Sweet smilies.

B

Big K

Anyone who'd like to crack a case @ my place, can "COME ON DOWN" - or "up" as the case may be.

Nuthin' new 'round here. :D

Graham

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online