dyno day for feb. in calgary alberta

duramax man

Reaction score
max, i hope you can make it and many more, have a merry christmas
[email protected]

found a new place in calgary http://www.tecmotion.ca/ , they seam great to work with, looking to have a dyno day in february, any weekend we want(prefer a saturday), so that could be the 5th, 12th, 19, or 25th, mustang md 600 load cell(1000hp) as for the price, we need 6 trucks in total and the price is 50cdn dollars for 3 to five pulls, (likes to have two pulls that have similar hp readings), said he will supply a light dinner

give me a pm on which dates seam to work the best, lets have a great turnout, hopefully we can have a few boys from the us show up as well, i will be posting over at the bombers site as well, and the diesel stop, hopefully have a great time, and make some great ponys

here is a little info on the place: thanks fred
Tecmotion is a full service chassis dynamometer shop located in Calgary, Alberta. Our facility features a Mustang MD-600-HP chassis dynamometer capable of measuring up to 1000 HP at up to 200 MPH, and a four post drive-on hoist to make installation of sensor equipment such as a wideband O2 sensor, or on-dyno parts swaps much easier.

Tecmotion is a dedicated dynamometer facility and consequently offers a completely objective evaluation of your vehicle, and performance advice without the ulterior motivation of parts sales.

We can tune your car during our regular business hours of Tuesday-Thursday 9:00 to 5:00, or we would be happy to arrange an appointment at any other time, including evenings and weekends. Call 403-250-1820 or e-mail us for an appointment

duramax man

Reaction score
k guys, it looks to be on feb 19, have had so far only an handfull of intrest, max what do you think, can you make it, maybe we can see a few dodges and fords make it out as well, contack myself or juice, hope to have a great turnout