diesle logic glow plugs

89dieselbko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine supposedly has autolites in it as the former owner said... i need to get a set, hopefully someone can chime in on the ones from original post, from their video they heat up faster then the motorcraft(beru) plugs...

Otherwise i will be getting the motorcraft, as they are tried and true by most on this board!

rjglenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put some in my truck a couple of weeks ago, but with highs in the low 90's and lows in the upper 60's who knows if they make any difference. Ask me again in late December when it maybe cools off some.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ii have a set of auto lites i got with three starts on them and they looked like the six year old set of beru that was in it if i can find em all post pics auto lites suck

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the diesel logics in my 6.9 along with their solid state controller. So far so good, but its not been very long.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. For those of you with the diesel logic ones, update this thread if something is good, or bad for that matter.

SWS

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. For those of you with the diesel logic ones, update this thread if something is good, or bad for that matter.
SWS

Diesel Logic plugs = Diesel Rx plugs = Wellman's

I thought this was the case, but had to check it out first-

DIESEL Rx - BY WELLMAN

A WELLMAN AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS INC. DISTRIBUTOR
WAP INC. PRODUCTS

"QUALITY GLOW PLUGS AT DISCOUNT PRICES"

The first set of plugs I put in upon bringing my truck home were a set of Wellman's.. As I've mentioned in another post several months ago, the first one burned out in two days, the next one a couple days after that then two or three more over the course of a couple months. This was with a brand new Diesel Rx controller, too. Within 60 days I replaced them with a set of Beru ZD9's and never looked back.;Sweet

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
I installed wellmans a year ago.

Checked them last week and was darn lucky I was able to even remove them. Most of the tips were swollen. Lots of lube and lots of luck barely got them out.

These, and another new set, went straight into the trash.

chevytaHOE5674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been running delco 60G's with zero trouble and they work great. I have an extra that I hooked up to a battery and after 25 minutes it was still glowing without swelling or burning out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online