Custombatterycables.com HOW LONG DID IT TAKE?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Alright guys,
This guys stuff looked real good, and many of you said you'd used him before.
Well its been over 2 weeks since i ordered my cables, and I havent heard a single word from the guy! No email, no answer to his phone (at ANY hour of the day), all he did was take my money and no contact.
Suffice to say I am getting more than aggravated at this guy. In fact its down right easy to say Im pretty darn pissed right about now. -cuss

bbressler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you should ask...

I ordered on Jan 2, and I got an email yesterday with a tracking number. The tracking number doesn't show up on USPS.com yet, but that doesn't surprise me.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you should ask...

I ordered on Jan 2, and I got an email yesterday with a tracking number. The tracking number doesn't show up on USPS.com yet, but that doesn't surprise me.

Tracking numbers on USPS are garbage. They never show squat but the fact that a label was printed.

bbressler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I've received my package before their site shows that it shipped in MANY cases.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Haha, very true about USPS.

And its also funny your order got sent out before mine. lol I just got ahold of him. He said my order should go out tomorrow.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
While I don't condone the non-communication, depending on what you needed, he may have had to get an end or something. If they were identical cables and a later order went out ahead of yours, I would be a little miffed.

On the other hand, I have talked with this guy and bought a few sets of cables from him. One time, the middle flag terminal was on order and it took a few extra days, but the cables I received were as nice as any, so I didn't mind the little wait. On the other hand, he communicated this to me so I knew it was happening. Not sure why he didn't do that with you, but I am glad you finally made contact. I honestly think it is a small time shop and my dealings with them have been very good, from complete cables to ends to build my own, I have been more than satisfied.

I wish you good luck and keep us posted.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yea, I have a feeling Im going to still be very happy with this purchase. But it just sucks that he didnt call me back a week ago when I first started calling. I understand things happen in the production business, I of all people know that, lol. I get behind too. One time it took me 2 months to fill my orders, but I did email everyone who ordered from me, and there really wasnt a problem except for one guy who wanted me to send him the parts, and still return his money or he was going to give me a bad wrap.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Yea, I have a feeling Im going to still be very happy with this purchase. But it just sucks that he didnt call me back a week ago when I first started calling. I understand things happen in the production business, I of all people know that, lol. I get behind too. One time it took me 2 months to fill my orders, but I did email everyone who ordered from me, and there really wasnt a problem except for one guy who wanted me to send him the parts, and still return his money or he was going to give me a bad wrap.

I guess in the end, the quality of the parts will speak some for his service as well. I don't want to get your hopes up or anything, but when I had to wait the one time, he included way more than I ordered. Some nice heavy duty shrink wrap for the cables, etc. In the end, I made up a set of cables that were VERY nice using my cable and ends from him.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I guess in the end, the quality of the parts will speak some for his service as well. I don't want to get your hopes up or anything, but when I had to wait the one time, he included way more than I ordered. Some nice heavy duty shrink wrap for the cables, etc. In the end, I made up a set of cables that were VERY nice using my cable and ends from him.

He did the same for me. I had to wait an extra week because he was backorder on some parts. But, he made up for it with some extras in the package. You won't be dissappointed with the quality.

Tom

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
This time of year right around the holidays, I usually kind of expect folks to be on vacations, and don't get in too much of a hurry., It's possible the guy was out of town.

bryand

Reaction score
I ordered a set late Oct. received in about 3 wks. well worth the wait, great quality and fit.

cleithau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much is he charging for positive cable? Mine was really corroded at the middle flag terminal and I just cut it out and clamped on some huge copper ring terminals and used a marine post adapter, worked great for $5 but a good set of cable would be well worth it.

bbressler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Positive Only is $85 plus shipping.

OR -- get all three for $166 and shipping is FREE!

cleithau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a really good price. Ford wanted almost as much for the positive as that guy wants for all three. Have to keep him in mind if I ever replace the copper ring terminals and go back to a continuous piece of cable.

87crewdually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The quality is exellent and worth the wait. My truck never cranked so fast before.

FYI. When I ordered mine on the bottom of the site it said something about having family issues or something so expect a delay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online