Complete fuel lines

lbzbuick

diesel =)
Reaction score
I need to replace all my fuel lines. Is there anywere to get a complete fuel line kit from the tanks to the engine and back? Are the gas fuel lines the same as the diesel lines? What are your guys recomendations?

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I used steel brake line when I redid mine. Little flare on the end to keep the rubber on and it worked great

dancrowley

danc01
Reaction score
Classic Tube in New York will make them for you. You can get steel or stainless steel. I sent all my fuel and brake lines to them and they copied them and made new ones out of stainless steel. I think that they have patterns for most trucks now. Dan

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a company like that for my brake lines. Might have even been classic tube. I did stainless. They fit great. My fuel lines are all plastic accept for the line that runs around the cross member under the engine.

I would maybe try to find plastic replacement lines if it was me. Or go with premade steel. My brake line kit was only like $220 bucks all premade. I did also buy a chunk of stainless line with flares and nuts on it as I had a crewcab and their kit was for a regular cab truck.