buyers?

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Did you read the last Q&A in the second listing? The buyer knows his stuff. The seller however thinks that Ford introduced the 7.3 in 1993. :rotflmao

Exekiel69

Reaction score
apextrans said:
Did you read the last Q&A in the second listing? The buyer knows his stuff. The seller however thinks that Ford introduced the 7.3 in 1993. :rotflmao

Yes I did notice I thought they started on 86-87

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
Russ this is DIESEL here
I've learned to stay away from all white CC's they tend to be road service trucks where the driver could care less about the truck. I missed 2 in the last 2 months, so the search goes on. But thanks for the heads up though.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
HA HA HA,46 bucks for a $15 relay,3 bucks worth of wire,2 bucks worth of Ends(dang multi pack only) and a Push button you you buy in bulk for around 15C.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
HA HA HA,46 bucks for a $15 relay,3 bucks worth of wire,2 bucks worth of Ends(dang multi pack only) and a Push button you you buy in bulk for around 15C.

Then is a good thing I didn't buy it for spares.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Yea,All that thing is,is a starter Solinoid.you could buy 3 locally for the price of that auction.

tractorman86

Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
Yea,All that thing is,is a starter Solinoid.you could buy 3 locally for the price of that auction.

i thought so but wasnt sure!well now i have the idea i will build that for myself!!

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Pretty much all you gotta do is hook the Glow plugs to a big terminal like factory,Run a constant Hot wire to teh other big terminal,Run a jumper from the Constant Hot big terminal to one of the small ones,then run a wire from the other small terminal into the cab to a Momentary Pushbutton or Momentary Toggle switch,run a short piece of wire from the other terminal of the toggle to a good ground inside the cab(sheetmetal screw into firewall?).This is pretty much how Me and tim did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ealiaga12

Members online