Breaks is Broken 900 miles from home

Gorilla

Reaction score
Hey guys,

BreaksEverything is broken down out in Illinois. He has appearently lost all forward gears. However he still has reverse. He stopped to refuel and when he went to leave the station got nothing. If anyone can give him any advice or any helpful contact information I'm sure he'd be more than grateful.

He is in Annawan Illinois 30 miles from the Iowa state line at a Mobil station off exit 33 off route 80.

Cell # 203-521-4942

DSteinel

Reaction score
I guess he really does breaks everything. If he was a little closer to N.E. ohio I'd help. Dean

Venom

Testing Some Crap Out
Reaction score
Did he get back on the road? Anybody know anything about his situation?

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Yea what happened! We need the dammage/carnage info!

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
I think Ggg had some friends near where he was that were able to get him going again...

He had blown a trans line and had lost a lot of fluid or something like that and burnt up his clutches running it with low or no fluid...

Last I heard he was on his way to CO.

BIGDIG

Body by Michelob
Reaction score
He's in Colorado now with a rebuilt tranny and t-case.The first place he went for the tranny gave him the shaft and ruined it.Unknown to him,they forgot a seal and he lost the t-case fluid after he left the shop.HeMade it to ATS Transmission in time and they helped him out..heres what happened to his rig the last time e went to Maine..LOL

Attachments

• broke.jpg
    broke.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 33

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online