Breaks is Broken 900 miles from home

Gorilla

Reaction score
Hey guys,

BreaksEverything is broken down out in Illinois. He has appearently lost all forward gears. However he still has reverse. He stopped to refuel and when he went to leave the station got nothing. If anyone can give him any advice or any helpful contact information I'm sure he'd be more than grateful.

He is in Annawan Illinois 30 miles from the Iowa state line at a Mobil station off exit 33 off route 80.

Cell # 203-521-4942

Ggg

Reaction score
I am in Rockford IL, I will call but I am still a ways away. Unfortunately I do not have a truck, I totalled mine about 3 weeks ago. Otherwise I could tow him. I called and left a message.

Last edited:

Whit

Reaction score
I looked up Breaks sig so we could see what he has but he list nothing about his truck..............does anybody know what the heck he drives :confused:

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUDDY
memory it a 2gen w/ 47re

well, there's the reason he broke down....any news on the road warrior? his username does serve him justice

Ggg

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Breaks, his truck is being towed to a trans shop in Moline, IL for temporary repairs. He drives a 98 3500 dually, with a ATS. But the trans issues were not due to ATS. He had a trans line come off last night but he fixed it, and then down the road he thinks he smoked the forward clutch pack most likely due to low fluid. I gave a few guys a call that I knew lived in the area and he should be on the road tomorrow. He is exactly 1/2 way to CO from his house. BTW Breaks if you read this I was mistaken I have never belonged to TDR, I was thinking of this site.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online