Bio-diesel forum?

Max Power

Reaction score
Do you guys think we should have a bio-diesel forum?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems to me that's a subject that doesn't interest a lot of people, and the ones who ARE interested usually get into it seriously enough to look into one of the boards dedicated to homebrew bio. I'm still waiting on an answer on the junkyard if your into a forum making mood. ;p

Max Power

Reaction score
I am in a forum making mood ;) Read the post in the admin forum.

BJS

Reaction score
Sure why not It gives me another place to read on Bio diesel but I'd suggest changing the fuel alternative/additive section to either one or the other and making a new forum dedicated to alternative fuels for diesel engines (no ethanol or hydrogen talk)

girl mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We could also make more of an effort to use the alt fuels/additives forum I think. The higher the cost of diesel, the more people are getting into thsi stuff, so it should get more visitors eventually. Another way to do it would be to add a biodiesel/SVO links 'sticky' to the alt fuels/additives/oils forum where we could stick various information so folks can find it easily.

Mark

bentwings

Reaction score
let's have one. I'm brewing and it ain't beer. That ain't sun tea over there in the corner

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
jvencius said:
It couldn't hurt but it would basically be a mirror of the Biodiesel forum on OB...

What he said ;p ;p ;p

Max Power

Reaction score
I added the Bio-Diesel forum. We'll see how it works out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online