Better pics

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I agree, that would've been foolish!

Out here, every fancy nancy wants wheels like those on his truck, you could make a nice buck on them!

LOL

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww I don't know they aren't that bad...Are yah a young guy? Then they probably fit yah...They are a bit blingy but they are kinda tough looking too...Kinda make the truck stand out! Either way great find and great price! ;Sweet

cewofford

7.3 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
Im 28 but feel like I'm 40. I'm eventually gonna change em cause one tire is like $375. Other than the wheels I really like the truck just got plenty of little things that still need atttention.

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
It would seem foolish to me to pass on an 94 idi f350 crew cab 4x4 because the wheels are too fancy. There is a junk yard close by and im sure they would be more than willing to trade me a $80 set of old steelies for these wheels. I bought the truck and the wheels just happened to be on there. If i tried im sure i could trade to a smaller diameter wheel and come out ahead. Honestly they are not my favorite either. But they do fit all 8 on 6.5 trucks as long as they have enough lift.

I like em...and I'd GLADLY trade you my 16" steelies for em, AND pay the shipping!

cewofford

7.3 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
id really like to have some black DC-1 in 16" with 35 or bigger tires. these tires are 35 x13.5 r20. there is a ton of tread left so ill run em for now til the right deal comes along. Oh and yes they do ride rough.

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
in my book anything is better then stock:puke: ant i think 20's look good on your truck ;Sweet i wouldn't go any smaller then 17's:sly

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
It would seem foolish to me to pass on an 94 idi f350 crew cab 4x4 because the wheels are too fancy. There is a junk yard close by and im sure they would be more than willing to trade me a $80 set of old steelies for these wheels. I bought the truck and the wheels just happened to be on there. If i tried im sure i could trade to a smaller diameter wheel and come out ahead. Honestly they are not my favorite either. But they do fit all 8 on 6.5 trucks as long as they have enough lift.

i woulda bought it too! then left it on jackstands till the wheels sold! :rotflmao lift? pppfffsst! i have 37's on my 250 with no lift! LOL
(i am jealous of it bein a CC... I WANT ONE! :hail)
-Jon

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That really is a nice truck! Too bad you had to take those POS wheels with it.

cewofford

7.3 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
I think 37 is stretching it a little on some hummer tires. I also had a ramcharger before with a 3 inch lift and 33" tires. When i wheeled it i crushed a fender. So i added four more inches of lift. Here is a pic of it. You are right, running down the road you could probably fit em fine. Just stay on the road unless you have trimmed out the fenders. As for opusd2 I have alot of those same custom dents fortunately most people don't notice because of the POS wheels. After thinking about it id rather keep these POS wheels than run the steelies you run. I dont love em just gotta live with em. Most people i run into seem to like em. Oh and here is a pic of my last ruck the one I ran until the oil boom crashed.

Attachments

• ramch.jpg
    ramch.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 2
  • old blue.jpg
    old blue.jpg
    589.1 KB · Views: 6

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well you could see my 4k rust bucket with no od and out of date modified parts

nice truck and thats a steal for that price

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I think 37 is stretching it a little on some hummer tires. I also had a ramcharger before with a 3 inch lift and 33" tires. When i wheeled it i crushed a fender. So i added four more inches of lift. Here is a pic of it. You are right, running down the road you could probably fit em fine. Just stay on the road unless you have trimmed out the fenders. As for opusd2 I have alot of those same custom dents fortunately most people don't notice because of the POS wheels. After thinking about it id rather keep these POS wheels than run the steelies you run. I dont love em just gotta live with em. Most people i run into seem to like em. Oh and here is a pic of my last ruck the one I ran until the oil boom crashed.

i've had it on the trail a few times, not flexed alot, but even a little bit of flex the tires come off the ground, the suspension doesn't move much on a 4/3-1 ton truck! haha LOL

-Jon

cewofford

7.3 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
not from the factory they don't, guess you"ve never had aftermarket lift springs. Am i reading that right its a 2wd? if so id love to see a pic of the clearance on the front. I'm sure the back is fine with a flatbed. I owned a smilar truck a few months ago except with a 460 gas. It had 265s on it and feeled the wheel well up nicely not much room left. Please post a pic of that clearance if it looks like plenty of room I will eat my words. If you don't I can't believe they could fit without a lift of some sort.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
not from the factory they don't, guess you"ve never had aftermarket lift springs. Am i reading that right its a 2wd? if so id love to see a pic of the clearance on the front. I'm sure the back is fine with a flatbed. I owned a smilar truck a few months ago except with a 460 gas. It had 265s on it and feeled the wheel well up nicely not much room left. Please post a pic of that clearance if it looks like plenty of room I will eat my words. If you don't I can't believe they could fit without a lift of some sort.

4x4. registed as a 1-ton. and the front has a worn out add a leaf.

Attachments

• 1204091605a.jpg
    1204091605a.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online