Been here a while, just technologically intimidated !

WIZ-KID

Reaction score
Decided to finally try posting. Don't want to screw up! Been here using the forums for a long time for info, ideas. It's been a valuable resource although with my income, applying them has been a challenge. Slowly getting there (maybe) I think. Not good to let a truck sit for a long time! So. if I try something and screw up, be NICE. ok? Question, can I post my work & pics, where on here? Thanks all!

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your asking us to be NICE! You clearly haven't been hanging around long enough!:D Nah,you know we don't shoot until you screw up at least twice.:D

If you have an IDI truck,Click here:
https://www.oilburners.net/forums/6-9l-ih-7-3l-idi-diesels.34/
(if not.find your trucks correct section,likely where you've been reading most lol)

Then,just as you did in this section,click on the "new thread" button there and tell us about your truck and post the pics.
To post pics,drag and drop them to where you type.

I recently visited your home state! Very pretty but I gotta tell ya,that's not a happy place for tent campers like me.Too wet for my tastes but holy crap,all that rain makes for some super cool forests! Enjoyed hiking in your woods.

Welcome to OBN.

WIZ-KID

Reaction score
OK! Thanks I'll give it a try post my build. SO, I get TWO! chances?!Or just after two screw-ups, you just shoot me twice? Not so wet in the NW now. About 90 today and have to stay inside because of smoke from wildfires!

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Welcome! Don't be intimidated, one of the reasons I love participating here is because its great to be surrounded by people that have probably forgotten more about diesel engines than I'll ever know. Its a good group of folks here just trying to keep everyone one on the road.

WIZ-KID

Reaction score
Like now I'm just trying to figure out how to post with some pics inserted as I've seen done here. Technologically speaking, I'd feel more comfortable with poster board and glue for the pictures. And for the smoke, maybe coming from those states with the legalized funny stuff?

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. lots of good info and opinions here. don't get discouraged . I can navigate around this website but many are out of my league. I call myself "computer adequate" not computer literate.

you may find yourself spending a lot of time here once you figure it all out.:cheers:

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How bads they smoke where your at?? I can't even see a whole block right now lol 30 miles up the road from my town one of the smaller towns is currently Being evacuated due to fire heading towards it now, smoke and air so bad here it's considered "hazardous" to be outside. Children and elderly cannot be outside and most half of us are wearing mask now!

WIZ-KID

Reaction score
I'm not even "computer adequate"! Just saw Post. I'd describe my skill level on forum like someone using one of those language dictionary booklets to communicate with someone, say English to Chinese! And Yea the smoke is keeping me inside. Had a cardiac event last fall pressure washing my roof. TOO MUCH good info here. You guys got me started! Originally started just trying to find out how to fix my truck. Well, I guess I'm fixing it, and then some!

WIZ-KID

Reaction score
I think it started out with the white smoke issue. Then searching the site I'd come across different topics and go hmm, sounds like a good idea, logical solution, I should do that, I should do this, and this too! Wife just doesn't understand, but I make a good pitch (excuse why WE need to do this) !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online