Banks TransCommand wiring harness

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the module but not the short wiring harness for it. Does anybody know where i can get one? They don't list it on the banks website just the whole thing....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I don't recall any harness on mine but I will look later and report back.

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a short one that splices into the factory one i think. It shows it on the web site....maybe two feet long with a plug on one end and just naked wires on the other...

f250ap

Reaction score
I would call banks my buddy called them cuz he needed a rubber elbow for his first gen 6.9 turbo kit and didn't see it on there wed site, so he called and told em what he was looking for and they were abel to get the part for him. 800-601-8072. hope this helps

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was gunna say the same thing.just call banks.they're really helpful and quick about selling and shipping whatever they build it seems.that said,i suggest ditching the thing and installing a shift kit instead.they're actually fun to install if you take your time.

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DANG....! talk about customer service...banks has got it going on... Just called about the wiring harness for the transcommand and its 32 bucks...not bad at all....;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
See there... Some have had great customer support from Banks.. I have never had any issues but.. I usually drive to the factory because it about 25 miles from my home.. So Cali has a few bennys about living here. Not many but a few..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online