Banks Air Filter Lid...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad he doesn't have Banks Y-pipe and the rest of the exhaust system.

Heath

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know some of us are hoping these things will slip under the radar :p lol

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
And I know this why.....:dunnocookoo:D What I find and post here is sent to me on other ebay items I'm watching. I have no idea if others are secretly watching something. I hope everyone has the same oppertunity I have to buy something. BTW... This is the second cover thats been offered in the last 2 weeks... I did not post about the other cover.... :D
Wrick... Here is an example of what I "find" listed on ebay that seems not to be noticed fairly.... this item is over $430.00 at Ford dealers... They are sold all the time for way more than $175.00 on ebay... Just look and see... I bought it because nobody "saw it" and knew what its worth. I now have two of these new items. I'm fabricating a newer.... Easier fuel filter setup for our rigs. I will share it when I'm done....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0650455977&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Last edited:

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Banks Y-Pipe

Too bad he doesn't have Banks Y-pipe and the rest of the exhaust system.

Heath

I have one.:sly Gotta get pictures of it and put it in the marketplace. One of those left over parts after adding a turbo. Taking up too much room in my shop.:rotflmao

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US