bad axle problem and very mad

westroke

Ford stroker
Reaction score
I just went out on the test run after doing the ball-joints and at 15' down the drive way I felt a clunk 20' another on 25' and all the way to the bottem crunch crunch......... you get the point:crazy: so I get out and the axle shaft yolk is in more pices than I can count :depress: :depress: :mad: :mad: I did replace the ujoint when I had it out and all seemed to be good

well any way I though what the hell I wont do any more damage if I drive it now so off I went brakes are ok I cheaked cuz I had them off you know safty first :smirk: well I get to the store drop off my mom I was on my way to the bank and in a big empty parking lot I was doing about 80km and hit the brakes to find my foot hit the floor :eek: :eek: :eek: not cool cuz now a car was comming :phoney:I do know how to pump the brakes so I got it stoped :eek: but I had to do this all the way home

I got home any I thought Im going to leave this till the morning but being me I just could not leave it alone because it was buging me so much
well I grabed the trusty mag light and went outside looked at the axle shaft :mad: looked for leaks in the brake lines nothen :) felt the hub :smokin: holy crap that think was dam hot :smokin: so with flash light in one hand I pop off the cap pull out the hub look in and it looked like my new gress way partly dry :mad:

I did repack the bearing wile they were out and they looked ok :shrug:
the hub was locked because of another thing that happend a wile ago but all has been ok with that so I dont know what to do

I guess I will need a axle 1/2 shaft any one know how much I will need to do the ujoint again that bloooow apart and find out what up with the hub and brakes
so any info prices what ever would be great thanks for letting me get that out cuz I am pissed

Steve :smokin:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinkin your waterpump will be a hulluva lot cheaper to repair than this mess. You might scour wrecking yards for this item.

westroke

Ford stroker
Reaction score
thats what I was thinkN heres the plan

walk in go to the truck with the axle shaft put the axle shaft in my pant skinny end down and the yolk up and walk out like I have a big *******

do you think it will work:D

Steve:cool

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure theres plenty of room inside your jeans:idiot:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member