Baby Turbo Diesel problem. Bad thermostat?

kg4tnp

Reaction score
possible but it might not be grabing that hard could be dragging. Is your model a fully mechanical brake? might be able to deadjust it all the way and see if it still gets hot. Or it could be the wheel motor is sliping internaly. Im not sure how your wheel motors are made ours our basically a rotaly vanes pump being feed pressure some are geared. I have seen Hustler motors (made by white motors) get real hot before failing but it is usally acompanied by lots of jerking and noise.

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Possibly, but it might not be depends on alot of variables like is it a ztr or aconventional steering system or if its 4wd.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
This is what the mower looks like.
You must be registered for see images

Rear steer, 4wd, but not all time, we run it with it off most of the time. That motor was just rebuilt so I dont think it would be going bad.
Man, this BLOWS!

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the mower i was picturing. One other thing you might check is the deck motor hose quick couplers if it has them. I have seen many quick couplers go bad and restrict flow and generate alot of heat. 25years experience with construction equipment repairs and I guess you do see alot. Let me knowwhat you find out. Iam real curious.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online