ATS turbo housing

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they are getting cheaper around 300 dollars. I am not sure how much they help though, I went with the BB turbo. I think the ported shroud would be a great improvment over stock especially with the wicked wheel.

Ghostrider304

Reaction score
Tell me about it.
As for the ATS housing, as far as I know they are worth the money. Gary who I came down to your meeting with has one on his truck and it works great.Plus with his wicked wheel, you can hear that turbo a mile away.

Will-:shoot:

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ghostrider304
Tell me about it.
As for the ATS housing, as far as I know they are worth the money. Gary who I came down to your meeting with has one on his truck and it works great.Plus with his wicked wheel, you can hear that turbo a mile away.

Will-:shoot:

Sweet...And around $300.00 I guess the Boy can go to a Community Collage???:D That or get a Schollarship:D

1ton

Reaction score
And, it has a 4" inlet. Made it a breeze to install the Tymar type intake I use. And yes....it really whistles with the WW. ESpecially since I pulled off the underhood blanket. (Soaked with oil :rolleyes:

smorgan

Reaction score
Originally posted by 1ton
And, it has a 4" inlet. Made it a breeze to install the Tymar type intake I use. And yes....it really whistles with the WW. ESpecially since I pulled off the underhood blanket. (Soaked with oil :rolleyes:

Add a good open air cleaner & she will sound like a big rigger.. I was amazed how much louder it was once I added the AFE..
Sean

scottsperfomance

Reaction score
hi, this is awsome upgrade with the wicked wheel at the same time also if you got a chip it will elimate trubo surge under full power hope this helps