Aluminum Radiator On Ebay

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I found this on Ebay yesterday. looks promising too. Maybe Russ or others might be interested. My Rodney Red has 16 fins per inch and 2 rows of either 1 or 1/4 inch tubes. Mine cost $600.00 but was well worth every penny of it...
The New eBay Motors has arrived|Try it now!
eBay home | Pay | Register | Sign out | Site Map | Community | Help

Search eBay Motors Advanced Search

Back to list of items Listed in category: eBay Motors > Parts & Accessories > Car & Truck Parts > Cooling System > Radiators & Parts

FORD PICKUP ALL ALUMINUM RADIATOR 1983-1994 DIESEL 7.3 Item number: 280260210964

You are signed in Watch this item in My eBay

This item has been added to My eBay for Guests.
As a guest, you can:
Track up to 10 items on this computer in My eBay
Receive an email reminder for this item a few hours before it ends

View larger picture

price: US $249.00 Buy It Now >

As soon as September 3 (conditions)

Get 15% back - new eBay MasterCard Apply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: Sep-01-08 18:38:42 PDT (2 days 8 hours)
Shipping costs: US $25.00
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
(more services)
Ships to: United States
Item location: Jackson, Georgia, United States
Quantity: 5 available
History: Purchases

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also:
Bid with Bid Assistant

Get SMS or IM alerts | Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow
Starting time: Aug-25-08 18:38:42 PDT
Duration: 7-day listing
Payment methods: PayPal (preferred)
See details

Meet the seller
Seller: radiators4less( 115)
Member: since Sep-06-07 in United States

See detailed feedback
Ask seller a question
Add to Favorite Sellers
View seller's other items: Store | List
Visit seller's Store:
Radiators4Less

Contact the seller instantly

Buy safely
1. Check the seller's reputation
Score: 115 | 98.3% Positive
See detailed feedback
2. Check how you're protected

Returns: Seller accepts returns.
7 Days Exchange

Description

Item Specifics - Item Condition
Condition: New

Radiators4Less

Visit my eBay Store:Radiators4Less

Brand New Complete All Aluminum Radiator

Application:

1985-1994 Ford F-250 Pickup

1983-1994 Ford F-350 Pickup

All 6.9L or 7.3L Diesel Engines

All Aluminum Design Offers Unbelievable Cooling Capacity

Direct Replacement For Copper-Brass Radiator

No Fabrication Needed

All Original Brackets And Fan Shrouds Will Mount

Lightweight For Racing Applications

Great Looking Radiator For Any Application

Specifications:

Core Size: 23 1/2 X 30 1/2 X 2 1/4

Tank Size: 3 1/2 X 31- Both

Inlet Hose Connection: 1 3/4 Passenger Side

Outlet Hose Connection: 2" Driver Side

Oil Cooler: 12"

Will Fit Automatic Or Manual Transmission

Fast Shipping

!!!!! OUR PRICES WILL NOT BE BEAT !!!!!

Part# 2194AA

Picture Is Stock Photo - Radiator Will Be All Aluminum Construction

The US Avg Credit Score is 693. Compare Yours Now

Shipping and handlingShips to
United States

Shipping and Handling To Service
US $25.00 United States Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
US $65.00 United States Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service
1 business day*

Shipping and Handling To Service
US $25.00 United States Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
US $65.00 United States Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service
1 business day*

*Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Note that transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

Domestic handling time
Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.

Get your item as soon as September 3 when you select Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service for US $65.00.

Shipping insurance

Not offered

Return policyItem must be returned within: 7 Days

Refund will be given as: Exchange

Return policy details: All new parts radiators4less sells come with a 1 year warranty unless otherwise specified in listing!!!! Please read each listing fully!!!
All returns must be returned to seller within 7 days for exchange. Return shipping charges will be paid by buyer.
Warranty claims must be returned to seller at buyers expense for prompt inspection. If seller deems necessary replacement part will be shipped immediately at buyers expense.

Payment details
Payment method Preferred/Accepted

Seller Preferred

Helpful information
eBay recommended services
Increase your PayPal sending limit. Get Verified today.

HelpTake action on this item
Item title: FORD PICKUP ALL ALUMINUM RADIATOR 1983-1994 DIESEL 7.3

Buy It Now
price: US $249.00
Your Quantity: x

Buy It Now > You will confirm in the next step.

Purchase this item now without bidding. Learn about Buy It Now.

Other options
Back to list of items | Report this item | Printer Version | Sell one like this

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | eBay Toolbar | Buyer Services & Protection | Policies | Site Map | Help

Copyright © 1995-2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
How you do dat??? I'm now expert on the computer and if you could explain how that is done I'm sure others would really be happier when I try that... Thanks...:confused:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
How you do dat??? I'm now expert on the computer and if you could explain how that is done I'm sure others would really be happier when I try that... Thanks...:confused:

It's really easy.

Just go to the ebay listing. When you are viewing it, select the address, in this case - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...t=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&item=280260210964 copy the address. In your post, type in the word (radiator), select the word and click the
You must be registered for see images attach

button above. In the menu that opens, paste the link in the URL line and click OK.

That's it, turns your word into a link and saves posting all the other stuff.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I made up a tutorial in Word, but it's too large to post here. If I make the pics any smaller, you can't see them. I'll work on it and post it up. Maybe Mike can put is somewhere as a sticky for others to use as well.
Scott

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Those things have been around on ebay a while. I passed on those when I got my rad from Rodney Red. Those ebay jobs are stamped aluminum construction. that picture isnt of one of them, but I have seen the real pictures and they look like they took the same jigs ( and same thickness metal ) that they use on the copper tanks and stamped out ones in aluminum. I would really hate to see what would happen to the top tank if you ever mistakenly leaned on the thing while trying to work on the engine, which as you know is pretty much unavoidable. That Rodney Red rad on the other hand, the tanks are made out of some pretty stout aluminum plate, you'd really have to be trying to tear one of those things up.

Easy quick link 101: right click in the address bar on the page you want to link to, when the drop down menue appears, click "copy" , no go to the OB reply page and where you want to insert the link, type the word you want, highlight the word by dragging the mouse across it while holding the left mouse button down ( this may take a few tries) once highlighted, go to the top of the window and click on the little symbol that looks like a blue ball with a set of welding goggles around it's neck and it will bring up a windo with Insert link or something to that effect. then click in the window ( make sure the HTTP highlights in the bar, if not erase it with backspace or delete) then right click in the white bar and select "Paste" and your link will appear, click OK and your post will include a blue highlighted link to that page

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
icanfixall... with an aluminum radiator could we do away with the fan clutch?
maybe aluminum rad and evans coolant.

if not do away with fans entirely, seems a good chance to finally use an electric fan.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
icanfixall... with an aluminum radiator could we do away with the fan clutch?
maybe aluminum rad and evans coolant.

if not do away with fans entirely, seems a good chance to finally use an electric fan.

I'm running a rodney red aluminum rad with Evan's coolant, and sorry, but you still need the fan, however when i was talking with Jerry at Rodney Red, he was confident that he would be able to rig up an electric fan setup to go with his radiator and it would work on these things. I'm inclined to think he could pull it off judging by the way the radiator performs.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Roots... On my truck running without a fan would be suicide. I run hot and pull heavy most of the time. Now on a bacisically stock motor for hauling I think one could do away with the fan but thats something you would really need to try for yourself. The aluminum Rodny Red radiator I have is beyond works to describe how well it works. Yes, I have the famous Moose Pump but I have turned it down somewhat and I run the MS Tech fan clutch. When I'm hauling our horses I need to get them there and in a hurry. Its just a requirement the wife makes. I'm also running a set of 3.55 gears but with the GV I now have 8 forward gear choices to keep the rpms up in the powerband while climbing the grades around here. Mel told me to install my Hypermax intercooler and then turn up the pump again....:D I'm just kinda lazy since getting back from Canada on Tuesday but it will be done.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
ohh well. I just don't like the fan :p
thanks for the experience rldsl.

and yeah, I've got a moose pump, but I've got it turned up. anyway, I got a sig.

moving on....

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Mel told me to install my Hypermax intercooler and then turn up the pump again....:D I'm just kinda lazy since getting back from Canada on Tuesday but it will be done.

aw, shame on you Gary.... been home 5 whole days and haven't completed another major modification yet. you'd think that you were retired or something :angel: :D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:moon: :Whatever: ;Poke :popcorn Yeah sure.... Been lazy way too long.... So today I installed the 1/4 inch tubing in the front door seals. Had to reajust the doors too. Haven't taken it for a test drive yet. I did start it up though. It has not been run since Aug 9th.... I watched for the glow lite to go off and hit the key.... It started up on about 1/2 of a revolution and ran smoothly till the advance came off. What a pleasant surprise in how quick and smooth it was. Temp got up to about 160 and I shut it down. Wifes car was blocking me from driving it.....;p I think tomorrow I will apply some Fat Mat under the hood and on the A C box... Got nothing else to do.... So far.... Wife got home Friday nite from work and has not been out of the house yet... Sometimes the only thing on around here is the radio.....LOL -Showtits :Thumbs Up

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
How is that Fat Mat for cutting down on engine noise? I need to do some noise dampening on mine here pretty soon.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Fat Mat will really kill the road noise or sound as some like to call it. I used 2 layers in the crewcab floor, walls and doors. I was only able to do half way up the firewall because of the dash and AC ducts. Maybe it will stick on the inside of the firewall but the turbo is really close and there is plenty of heat in there. Darrin used it on his motor side firewall and I'm wondering how thats holding up... Any problems yet Darrin.... BTW Darrin was the member that showed me the way and location to buy this mat... Thanks again Darrin... Your the sound proofing man thats for sure....:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online