All Diesel Colorado Charity Dyno Day 11-1

ShayB

Reaction score
All Diesel Colorado Charity Dyno Day 10-1

The Charity Dyno Day and Truck Show is drawing closer, so we need to get on the ball and start getting organized.

What we need is donations from businesses for our prize raffle. Anything.....truck parts, gift certificates, whatever. The business will get a receipt for what they donate, as it will be tax deductable. And remember, it doesn't have to be truck related. It can be from a restaurant or shop or anything. So hit up everyone you know. I am also taking reservations for booths from performance shops. It is free to set up a booth, all I ask is that your business make a donation, either in prize or cash. This will be first come, first serve, so get your request into me soon.

Every bit of money we bring in that day will go to the Children's Hospital. I will be going down there soon to see exactly where we want the money we raise to go.

This is the time to start giving your input and suggestions on what you would like to see this year.

I also have fliers that can be distributed around, so if you would like to help out in that area just shoot me an email and I will email one back to you to print out. Just be sure you ask the business before posting it.

So, don't forget....
All Diesel Charity Dyno Day and Truck show
PFI, Ft. Collins, Colorado
October 1st, 2005
rollers will start at 8am and run till we're done
Food, prizes and lots of fun!
Hosted by PFI, the Colorado Power Stroke Club, the Rocky Mountain Turbo Diesel Registry and the Rocky Mountain Diesel Place Power Club

Last edited:

ShayB

Reaction score
PFI is right off of south college on Bueno Drive in Ft. Collins. Right across the street from the Nissan dealership that flies that huge American flag.

ShayB

Reaction score
Okay, this event is starting to come together. Prizes for the drawing are starting to come in and I expect many more in the upcoming days leading up to the event. Here is a list of just a few to get you guys going:

- various t-shirts and hats
- $500 gift certificate to DP Tuner (Jody Tipton) - plus Jody and Diane Tipton are sending a cash donation!!
- BlueSun Biodiesel
- gift certificates for Geno's Garage (through TDR)
- Aero-Turbine

Now mind you, this is just a partial list. I will add more stuff as it actually hits my hand.

ALSO, we have a caterer who is going to supply some really great food for the day. The menu will include Breakfast burritos & coffee for the early crowd. Bar-b-que, hot dogs, salads, chips, desserts, pop, tea and lemonade. Lunch meals will be in the $6 range. I have heard that this lady is a great cook, so bring your cash and be ready to eat!!

DON'T FORGET:
The money raised from this event (all proceeds - PFI and the clubs will not take home a penny from this) will go towards a "special fund" at Children's Hospital. This fund will go towards books for the kids, the daycare center for the brothers and sisters of the ill children and bedside goody bags for the kids who are too sick to get up and go into the playrooms. Trust me, very worthy cause!

I am still looking for donations for the prize drawing, as well as cash donations. I will take anything, restaurant gift certs, performance shop gift certs, car wash gift certs, truck parts, ANYTHING! So get out there and hit up your local businesses! Remind them that this is tax deductable and let me know if they want a receipt. I can provide that for them.

Check back soon for the volunteer sign up sheet for hooking and unhooking trucks on the dyno!

Let's all pitch in and make this a great event for the kids!!

ShayB

Reaction score
The All Diesel Colorado Charity Dyno Day needs volunteers!!!!

We need folks who are willing to come help hook and unhook trucks on the dyno, and just generally keep the peace and help out.

What we are asking for is:
- 4-5 people per shift.
- be ready to get dirty and give time for a good cause!
Shifts are as follows:
7:30 to 10:00 am
9:30 am to noon
11:30 am to 2:00 pm
1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
3:30 pm to 6:00 pm

You can sign up for one or more shifts! You can sign up by answering here with what shift you would like to work or by emailing me at [email protected] . Thanks!!

**We also need/want vendors to come out and set up a booth and show your products! All we ask is that you make a donation to our prize drawing! To register a booth, contact me at [email protected] or 970-219-7502.

***Have something cool you would like to display? Cool part, or carnage leftovers off of your truck? :eek: Do you have a blown turbo, bad injector, anything? I will have a table to display that stuff. We want to see it all! Pictures will also work, but to be able to see the real thing is even better! :biggrin:

Thanks,
Shay

ShayB

Reaction score
Few more donations to add:

From Pro Street Performance:
- BullyDog Power Pup 3 (for either Dmax, Cummins or PSD)
- DVD Player with drop down screen for your truck

Diesel Innovations:
- 6 position chip with David Lott tunes

DP Tuner:
- $500 gift certificate (plus they made a cash donation to the Hospital on top of that)

Auto Accessories, Ft. Collins:
- misc items

Garnsey Wheeler Ford, Greeley:
- misc items

Dellenbach Chevy, Ft. Collins:
- misc items

Lithia Dodge, Ft. Collins:
- misc items

I know I've got more on my list, but will add them as I get a bit more organized tomorrow.

By the way, drawing tickets will be $2 each or 3 for $5. ALL money raised will go straight to the Tri Club special fund at Children's.

This is going to be a great day! Tell all your friends!! We need tons of folks to show up and even more to dyno and show! But even if you don't dyno or show, just show up and give your support and enjoy the day!

Shay

P.S. Still need more help with the hook/unhook of trucks on the dyno!!!! it's looking like I'll be getting my coveralls on too that day. Might be fun.

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
TTT
This is a fun time if yer on the fence on going. I can't make it this year as it is opening day of speed goat season. Screw the ******* chicks, I'd rather hang out with Shay! :hail ;Sweet

ShayB

Reaction score
Okay here is more:

CONFIRMED - Central Motive Power has donated a Robin/Subaru R1700i generator. 1700 watt, quiet, portable, good for camping, field work, emergency power.

Along with that, they are also donating:
- 7 blank X powered chips
- X monitor for 99-02
- exhaust brake for 94-97

How awesome is this going to be? :biggrin:

ShayB

Reaction score
TPCDrafting said:
TTT
This is a fun time if yer on the fence on going. I can't make it this year as it is opening day of speed goat season. Screw the ******* chicks, I'd rather hang out with Shay! :hail ;Sweet

You're too funny!

I'll treat you like I do Alan....Alright, what do you want from me? :D

Whit

Reaction score
The Colorado Powerstroke Club does an awsome job and this would be a great one to make it to if you can, Shay is very good at organizing, Prizes are top notch and I am sure lots of fun will be had.......................Make it if ya can................Sorry Shay but I cant make it down this time ..........take some pics of the ******* GIRLS while a truck is hittin the rollers and makin a smoke out :thumbsup:

Cheers, Kevin