alingment issue?

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all of a sudden yesterday i was coming home from wal-mart and my truck starts pulling to the right real hard i didnt hit anything and as far as i can see there is nothing wrong. so could this possibly be a brake caliper not releasing or a pinched brake line?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
all of a sudden yesterday i was coming home from wal-mart and my truck starts pulling to the right real hard i didnt hit anything and as far as i can see there is nothing wrong. so could this possibly be a brake caliper not releasing or a pinched brake line?

Either that or something kicked up between the wheel and the brake dragging, tire going flat, center pivot bushing or one of the other goodies folding.

Get the front end up on jackstands and start shaking things.
You're bound to find something

--------Robert

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's a brake dragging when you hit the brakes the pull will change.

The last time I had a truck start "pulling hard" suddenly it was the wheel bearing seizing up. Followed by the wheel bearing melting and the wheel becoming only vaguely attached to the truck.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Yep, or possibly a stuck caliper, collapsed brake hose, broken suspension part and etc....Many things can cause it to pull....Even a low tire will do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online