Advice on maintenance plz

ford2018tx

Reaction score
Hello everybody hope yall are having a great day i was seeking some advice please. I have my first diesel truck a 2013 duramax lml with 197,340 miles i recently bought that runs great no check engine lights or anything i did the oil change about 1,400 miles ago and the fuel filter 900 miles ago im fixing to take over a business and need my truck to stay running at top shape so i can pay off the business and get my self a back up truck asap.my main question is should i delete my def so i can prevent any issues with it anytime soon? My second question would be should i change my glow plugs aswell? I wanna change the transmission fluid,filter,gasket along with the transfer case fluid and the differential fluids aswell any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance!

Oledirtypearl86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was mine check all fluids and change not flush tranny with a new filter leave the def garbage alone until the first sign of problems but save a few pennies for the delete and flash if you want it to last for a while do a stock without emissions that's a 70 HP gain on the ezlynk I wouldn't mess with I to much I see duramaxes all the time biggest issue is ****** high hp tunes and big tires

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online