A Missed Good Deal

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sorry but I forgot to list this for al to see and bid on. Its not mine but what a great deal was missed on this meter. It had everything to time our engines and.. Its the upgraded "A" meter thats all digital and will supported by kent moore. So for those that have busted my ass for posting something "THEY" were watching for all to see I say to you.... See what happens when I don't post a notice here when a great deal comes along. Nobody bid on this meter and thats a shame because it was a great deal. Look at the other meters and see what you COULD have made by flipping this.. Maybe next time...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KENT-MOORE-...%2FuvZ5pyemUH3z0CiN14%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well that was an outstanding buy right there. Did anyone on this forum get it.. I hope so.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
I hope to one day read up on all that these meters should have, the replacement ability of parts, etc and have cash set aside to buy all that I see. May even keep a few on board my truck to assist others in my travels if I can fit them into a time schedule