94 IDIT 4X EX CAB E4OD

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just took look at a 2nd owner 94 idit. 379000km regular maintanence...daily driven.

C9 3.55 LSD rear

Green w grey interior

Pw windows n door locks

Rusty front fenders...more box wheel arch rust.

Fiberglass flares/running board combo units.

Seems ok hes asking 3500

Might see ifn he will go 2300- 2700....

Pics coming if I get it...

Thanks for looking

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night in my 2000 Saturn SL I was driving home in bad snow and some idiot turns left right in front of me...bam..tboned a 2017 (J)heep took out r front wheel somehow....but I could drive still..

You must be registered for see images attach

Being a 17yo car no longer even made...i am guessing based on the bumper and damage behind plastic bumper that it will be a right off...

If it is this 94 turbo is coming home w me.

I am ok...sore neck....heck airbags didnt even deploy....

Thanks for looking.

gandalf

Reaction score
That '94 IDIT: it's got ~228000 miles, not bad if it has had good maintenance. Lower would be better. Did you sat 4x4? I can see the 3.55 gears as a possible problem. That great big 5th wheel rolling pleasure palace might be a bit heavy for those gears. What do you think? I'd also take a long hard look at the E4OD. What maintenance has it had? Has it been rebuilt? To what extent? That's a bunch of miles for an E4OD.

Just sayin'

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also keep in mind that 3xx,*** on the odometer could really be 4xx,*** , 5xx,*** , etc. I would hope that by this many kms, the E4OD's been rebuilt at least once.

Saturn S-Series are incredibly repairable, and tougher than any fold-up contemporary in its class. My '96 SW2 was "totalled" in '06 following a close encounter with a ten-point. I took the settlement and bought it back, paid for the windshield replacement, and did all the rest in my driveway. Found color-matched panels in local JY and online (a NC yard actually shipped a wagon quarter panel to WI; they only weigh like 18 lb). Total outlay was $1K less than the settlement. That pic ^^^^^^, it's hard to say. Join on saturnfans.com and show some pics, people there know their S-Series like we know our IDIs.