7.3 idi

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
dunno what the actual size is, just know that the fan clutch wrench set i got from advance fits it

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
its dark out now so I cant go measure but just measure it with a tape measure

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Should be 48mm if memory serves me, but I wouldn't count on that anymore :rotflmao

ne buckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the information,my truck is down and I need it for work,I will be going to advance to get that wrench set today.this week has been a bad one for the truck,1.New tranny $2,500 2.New glow plugs $65.00 3.After putting them in I looked under the truck and saw anti freeze, Pump $65.00,Coolant $30.00 , Additive scba $20.00, Wrench ? Lets just say its been a bad week:puke:

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
hopefully you put in motorcraft beru glow plugs not anything else.

jactoy4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are not going to like this , I used napa autolites, never had a problem with them, thats what I took out.

I have used autolites, they came in the truck when i bought it. Just assumed replace them with the same. They do burn up alot. But i have myself never had one fail and actually swell or break off. Guess im lucky?:dunno

ne buckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same thing with me, I use what napa sells, also I ordered the right size wrench for the water pump today $34.23 not to bad its made just for the 6.9 and 7.3s. If any one is close to me they can use it anytime.I hope my waterpump dos'nt go out very often , I don't want to wear it outLOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ealiaga12

Members online