1994 Grand Caravan, 197K W/New Tranny

Seekers

Reaction score
I have the above and paid $1500 or a little above that about 6-8 months ago to rebuild the tranny.(might still be under warranty) Thanksgiving I took the family, 5 of us, from Spokane Washington to San Diego for the week. I put in a new water pump and belt in Laguna beach California for $285. Put on over 3K miles used less than a quart of oil, driving at least 75 mph and got a little over 20 mpg. Tires are still good, not great, and still doesn't smoke or burn oil. I want to sell for $1800 FIRM. I'm only selling because I got my truck a couple of months ago and we have too many cars. A/C needs to be charged and has a leak. I know because we got it charged this summer and it worked for a week and slowly got warmer and warmer. The guy charged it again for free and the same thing. It has a radio and tape player that works, tilt, cruise, and pwr mirrors. Paint is starting to peel off top. Before trip did tune-up, oil change, air filter, battery, new rear shocks. I would still drive this anywhere or let my wife drive it anywhere alone. This has the 3.3 v-6 engine in it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online