1991 F250 4x4 Supercab 7.3 Portland OR- $6250

SKimballC

Reaction score
SOLD- 1991 F250 4x4 Supercab 7.3 Portland OR- SOLD

Well gang, the time may have unfortunately come for me to downsize to a smaller truck. My life in this city demands a smaller vehicle with better fuel economy, and I just don't need a truck this size anymore. So here's the deal-

1991 F250 Supercab 4x4, 7.3 IDI, ZF-5, ATS wastegated turbo, 3" exhaust, and Gear Vendors Overdrive, 181K. Runs like a champ and starts right up every time. I have had her for a year and 3 months, and in that time have had no major problems. Since I bought her she's gotten rebuilt injectors, a turbo IP swapped in, oil changes every 5000 miles, SCA's kept up, new belts, rear end gear oil change, new passenger side E-brake cable, new ignition switch, new lock cylinder, new headlight bulbs, new lift pump, new valve cover gaskets. Has 33x12.5x16.5 Coopers with about 15000 miles, a locking Snugtop canopy, a push bar, a diamond plate rear bumper, Thule roof rack, water temp gauge, boost gauge and pyrometer, CB antenna, CD player, and rear speakers added in. There's some dings and quite a few scratches, a very small crack in the windshield, the paint in the bed is worn, and there's a little bit of rust over the rear passenger side wheel well and at the bottoms of the supercab.

The truck runs great, gives me no trouble and gets 17 mpg usually. Four wheel drive is good, the trans and clutch are tight, and the IDI only leaks a touch at the drain plug and that damned turbo CDR hole, but nothing much.
I replaced the turbo airbox with a 3" intake and AFE Dryflow filter, and made a new fuel filter bracket to accomodate. The interior's pretty clean, a couple stains on the rear carpet, and the driver's seat has been tack-welded so it doesn't lean up anymore but it sits just right, and there's a few holes in the seat from people sliding off of it. Also, the canopy windows leak a bit and could probably use a re-sealing. Also, the headlight switch has been bypassed with a toggle switch, but I will try to get that back to stock in the next couple days.

The truck was owned by an old-timer before I bought it and had most of the work done on it at a Ford dealership in Orem, Utah.

There's probably some more details I am overlooking, but if there's any questions shoot me a PM.
Here are the pics.

Last edited:

SKimballC

Reaction score
Yep, its on CL, and I have 2 guys lined up to see it tomorrow, so we'll see. Drove it up to Mt Hood with the lady today and wondered if it was the last road trip I'd have in it. So it goes:dunno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin

Members online