1990 IDI Truck Parts (Dana 80, Trans Mtd E-Brake, etc)

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a new post to sell the remaining items I have left from parting/scrapping out my 1990 F-Super Duty:

Dana 80 Rear Axle (10 lug, 37 Spline, Disc Brakes, 5.13 Gears) - Sold

Front I-Beam Axle (10 Lug) - Scrapped

Full Set of 10-Lug Wheels with Tires (tires have ok tread but are weatherchecked) - Heath has 4, other two are GONE

Trans Mounted E-Brake - SOLD

7.3 NA Long Block - Unknown condition, turns over though - SCRAPPED

MAKE OFFERS! THESE ITEMS WILL BE SCRAPPED

Please Call 9O6-458-24O5

Thanks

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, is there any way to bring that Dana 80 down to Garden Prairie, IL during the Rally? That's as close as I think I can get to the UP of Michigan. I still want it, just can't think of a way to get it here.

Or..... is there a way we could meet in Wisconsin somewhere in the middle. I know it is like 5 hours from the Rally to Kingsford.

Heath

Last edited:

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have family in town over the 4th, but may be able to head down there on Monday (the 5th) morning, would his work? If we met in the middle somewhere, I could do it after work on Thursday too.

On the vacuum pump - no longer have it, sorry.

Thanks

Dan

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monday is no good. We're all going to be in Chicago all day on Monday. Tuesday, I have to be headed south. I have to be back in Kentucky Tuesday evening.

Thursday this week may be a better time. I'm planning on being in Garden Prairie on Wednesday. Just let me know.

Heath

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could meet you Thursday Evening, say in Rosendale (outside of Fon Du Lac), at 6:00PM Central? It is a crossroads and there are a couple gas stations there.

It would be about 3 hours on my end, 2.5 hours on your end.

Let me know what you think.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I'll give you a call on you cell when I get to the campground on tomorrow night.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to thank Dan (AZDIRT) for taking the time to meet me in Rosendale, Wisconsin to bring me the 10 lug Dana 80. We were quite a site to see wrestling that heavy axle from your truck to mine in a gas station parking lot!

Heath

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem. And it was a scene trying to get that thing in your truck! Hope it serves you will in your new project.