1935 Ford Pickup...That is right at home in this forum

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that.. I like it.. a lot.. like the cab stretch he did also..

IDI engine fits right in... looks like he did a pretty good job "making it all fit".

I just picked up another truck project... IF I can get pics to attach to this ...
It's a 1935 International 2 ton, cab chassis. [for now at least] Missing the front bumper.. not much else.

Pictures aren't great at this point.. This is how I found it.. It will be a while before it's "done"... :rotflmao

And yes, that white tire on the front is the actual original cotton cord tire from 1935... that's how original the truck is... The rubber turned to dust.. the egyptian cotton cord is still there... Truck was parked in 1942 during the war.. it had a dump bed on it, was used at a gold mine... all gold mines were closed by Exec Order by President for the war..

Attachments

• Miami AZ 14 Sep 13 002.jpg
    Miami AZ 14 Sep 13 002.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Miami AZ 14 Sep 13 006.jpg
    Miami AZ 14 Sep 13 006.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 36

rattleonby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice build, diggin the suicide doors. The wheels are fugly on a rat rod even haha. Single stack rocks but still 17k obo he must be on somethin'. My old boss has a clean 39 ford cab i could snatch for like 4k. Plus i can get a good idi running core for next to nothin, sittin in my buddies basement. Hmmm gives me an IDIea...haha:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of that kind of rat rod look. Seems the worse you make it look the higher the price is. Given a pile and told... Make something out of this is what I see. I wonder what the selling price will be.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I am liking RatRods less and less as time goes by. This would have been great if he had done the stretch and 6.9 install and left well enough alone. But he had to screw it up by putting shag in the headliner with the extra license plates and lite beer door panels are super extra ugly. The gauge panel is a mess, too. Probably on purpose. I have a friend in Seattle who made a 35 look way nicer with little effort given to crappy add ons. No diesel, but I'll post it if I can find a pic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online