you pick

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
or that too. i've never seen a t-19 fail on it's own (yes mine did, i think i jazzed up a bearing when i took it apart) yet i've seen a handful of 435s with bearing issues.

-Jon

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
1. a powerstroke
2. ZF5
3. D60 w 4:10 and matching 10.25
4. paint

All will be happening this winter providing i get heat in my garage since i have all the parts sitting in my garage for the past 2 years

Bill-W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crew Cab & Short Flatbed swap
D60 front
ZF5 or a built E4OD
Turbo with a spare block built up in the garage or a 16v

A company willing to pay what I am worth to them, allowing me to afford some of the dreams I have.

But Debt is Dumb and Cash is King, the whole reason I bought her in the first place, so the build continues to wait, some day I will give her the respect she deserves!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I wouldn't change a thing, Big Ed is perfect! ;Really

Oh, sorry,.. but seriously, I still don't have Hydroboost, and would like to redo my air compressor systems, add air bags in the front, with only one compressor that will run the bags and the air horns, instead of 2 separate systems.

And someday a King Ranch Interior,...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I wouldn't change a thing, Big Ed is perfect! ;Really

Oh, sorry,.. but seriously, I still don't have Hydroboost, and would like to redo my air compressor systems, add air bags in the front, with only one compressor that will run the bags and the air horns, instead of 2 separate systems.

And someday a King Ranch Interior,...

LOL

If I would have had the parts around, that hydrobosst issue would have been resolved whilst you were out of the country.

After being spoiled on Goldies braking system..... Big Eds........ Ugh!:puke:

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
I was planning on doing most of these this summer, but its hard enough just trying to keep the pile running long enough to throw more money at it :rotflmao I really would like to have these soon:

1. A Rodney Red so I don't have to worry about coolant temp anymore ;Sweet

2. Toss the 088 in favor of a waste gated turbo or quicker spooling turbo or have a puff eliminator... Or an injector pump that actually works with the powerband of the engine! Either way I don't care :D

3. Add intercooler.

4. Find a way to make my passenger window work without ripping my hair out.

5. I'd like a low profile offroad/Aussie style flat bed to put my FWC camper on. Where the factory bed sides would normally be I would have storage, air tanks, recovery hooks and other crap for many nights spent exploring.

6. 35spline outers with Warn hubs to match, two ARB lockers and a little beefier steering components.

EDIT: My bad sorry. Only one thing huh?... Rodney Red hands down :)

Abull78

More boost Mr. Scot
Reaction score
It sounds like a lot of you have already done some mods and plan to do more. Some sound like there is the mod you want but you have accepted you arent gonna get it.

I started this thread because of a comment some own made to me. My hobby is deisel trucks, I love mechanical contraptions and oddities of technology. Thats what i spend the funny money on. I know that I more than most would go 4 weeks eating canned tuna so i could afford to put 4:10's and lockers on a vehicle.

Im just sayin that if there is something you want for your truck you can have it. Maybe just cut out a fishing or hunting trip, dont go out to dinner as much, cut back on your cable package.

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Im just sayin that if there is something you want for your truck you can have it. Maybe just cut out a fishing or hunting trip, dont go out to dinner as much, cut back on your cable package.

I agree I've been doing that to have more cash for my dirtbike and Toyota because that's my thing. After several years it gets pretty old and the malnutrition is really starting to set in LOL But its worth it!

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fully composite body (except cab) with tilt front end and intrgrated tool boxes in the bed. All made to look completely oem.

Then maybe a custom made turbocharger package.

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well in all fairness mines pretty simple really. I want to finish building my lowered compression (-.050 off pistons) bored .030 cylinders (done) ported heads (just need to finish the exhausts on one head) studded (arps on the shelf) Moosed (currently on the 7.3) 6.0 turboed (on bench need to build vane controller) PSD valve sprung (in the works) intercooled (in the shop still) custom exhaust manifolds (still in the developmental phase) custom intake manifolded (might be a little more than than I want to chew on) 6.9 that's been taking up space in my shop for 2 damn years so far.

I basically just want to get it in the truck and melt my E4OD for the final time. (it melted once before but it's still going strong somehow).

So as you see I don't have anything unusual I want to do.