WTB 4R100 or E4OD 4x4 Diesel Tranny

fireman438

Reaction score
I'm doing a swap in my wife's Excursion from a V10 to a Cummins N14...Just kidding!! I'll be putting in the 5.9 L Cummins and the conversion kit doesn't have an adapter for the gas 4R100 available, only for the diesel 4R100. So, I'm looking for the diesel version of the tranny I already have. I live in Spokane, WA, but if the price is reasonable and the seller is willing, I will either pick it up (if it's close enough) or I'll pay for shipping (if it's not close enough and I won't have to mortgage the house I don't even have yet). Anyway, if anyone has such an animal, I'd be interested in talking.

P.S. Almost forgot, I can use the E4OD as well since they are the same length, bolt pattern, tranny mount location, etc.

Thanks

Rich

96_Bear

Shane
Reaction score
I have one with the long tail shaft on it dont know if its right for you. It has 77 and some change on the odom .Its from a total that I never got to see. Let me know it you are interested in it.

fireman438

Reaction score
I think a long tailshaft is from a 2WD. I think I may be able to swap in a short shaft, but i'll need to check on it. Is it a 4R100 or an E4OD?