Wrong info testing Wellman vs Motorcraft..

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to apologize for the wrong info.

I listed the testing was Wellman vs Motorcraft. Unknown to me at that time I had BOSCH being tested, NOT Motorcraft. I did go back and change the names.
I had no idea they were Bosch, as I had never knownly bought any GP other than Motorcraft.

I will be testing the Motorcraft in the future,but I'll make damn sure that they are Motorcraft.

If any Mod can change the thread heading from Motorcraft to Bosch, would greatly appreciated.

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?72771-GP-s-Wellman-vs-Motorcraft-testing

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do i need to have a set sent to your house?
now im kinda glad i havnt had time tio sit down and read it and watch the videos :D

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do i need to have a set sent to your house?
now im kinda glad i havnt had time tio sit down and read it and watch the videos :D

Thanks but no. Gonna check the bunch of GP's I have, see what the hell I've got. Haven't changed any of mine in years. When I bought them from Azone years ago, never checked the brand, they better be Motorcraft, that's what I supposedly got. They advertised they were selling out the Motorcraft for $2.50 ea, Azone did not have a Ford License to sell Motorcraft at that time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online