White faced gauges!

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
I got my white faced gauges in the mail the other day and just got around to doin it today and it turned out great! The pic is when i got it done but its not reinstalled yet, i ran out of daylight. But its got blue LED's installed and i will get a pic posted up tomorrow of what it looks like in the truck day and night ;Sweet what ya"ll think?

Attachments

• obs gauges.jpg
    obs gauges.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 42

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Heres the finished product

Attachments

• gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 23
  • illuminated gauges.jpg
    illuminated gauges.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 40

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
The seller, whitegauges.net is a very easy seller to work with and the shipping is very quick. I would recomend them to anybody as this is my third order front them :D The gauges are very easy to install you just gotta peel and stick. Also the tach below where it says x1000 its says "turbo diesel" like a psd :sly

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Sweet thanks this is awesome been wanting them foreverdo u need to remove the needles on this dash my chevy you had to and it wasn't fun

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Nope. No need to, you just slide the needle inside of them and line them up then stick em down. Its easy as pie but i do suggest an alternate lighting setup like mine. The new faces kind of dim the lights down plus the blue LEDs just look awesome ;Really

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Seth would have to have green LEDs....:D

I've toyed with the idea of putting white faced gauges in my ranger.... My 85 already has them... :D

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
I green would look cool too. I just picked up an LED strip from autozone and wired it up to come on with my headlights. Although I still have some bugs to work out as its waaaayyyyy too dang bright! But i just need to find the wire that dims the lights as you turn the knob. No biggy. 93cc7.3 post pics of yours when you get it done, if you do it that is :D

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Oh its just amatter of when not if lol might look into led bulbs to replace the factory cluster lights

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
At autozone they are over $10 for only two :eek: you need 5 to illuminate just the cluster lights. thats 30 bucks cause they come in a set of two! Highway robbery :backoff

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
At autozone they are over $10 for only two :eek: you need 5 to illuminate just the cluster lights. thats 30 bucks cause they come in a set of two! Highway robbery :backoff

internet brother. just get the part number, led strips annoy me at night you cant actually see the gauges thats why i unhooked it in the last truck i bought from you lol;Really