Which? DRW or SRW

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trust me, the 1994 is very rusty. Rockers are swiss cheese.

well, sell them both and start with something better maybe? I suppose it depends on what you have in both of them as well. Care to divulge that?

crewd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem. About 3500 combined, the dually was cheaper. Probably paid a little high on the 4x4. Hard to find a 4x4 F350 Crew. I think I am still ahead with these two trucks. I will make one good truck and use the turbo idi in the bronco and scrap/sell the rest.

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem. About 3500 combined, the dually was cheaper. Probably paid a little high on the 4x4. Hard to find a 4x4 F350 Crew. I think I am still ahead with these two trucks. I will make one good truck and use the turbo idi in the bronco and scrap/sell the rest.

yeah, you're doing pretty good then. I think i might consider making a "super single" f450 4x4. Take the best parts from both and put on the 450. You got a garage to do this?

crewd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a 450 or is that a typo. But I am almost finished with my shop, just need doors and trim but at least it is dry and sheltered. I can pull both F350's in and do the swap.
This weekend I expect to have the dually back on the road. I did the injector cups and it now pressure tests good. Just need to install injector with new orings and button it back up.

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a 450 or is that a typo. But I am almost finished with my shop, just need doors and trim but at least it is dry and sheltered. I can pull both F350's in and do the swap.
This weekend I expect to have the dually back on the road. I did the injector cups and it now pressure tests good. Just need to install injector with new orings and button it back up.

oh yeah, f350. it's just that you usually see f450+ being converted to super singles. have you decided what you're gonna do?

crewd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much decided to put the SRW 4x4 axles and transmission on the dually.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7