where to get a new wiring harness

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please post truck specifics in your signature as it helps those who are more knowledgeable.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Exactly what harness do you want. There is plenty of them on the trucks. The main engine wire harness is easy to find. The under dash harness is also easy to find and so on. Please post what truck you need this for. Many members crush these rigs and removing the harness you need is simple. But we do need to know what you want.. The word complete means many things.

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, they don't make new harness for these trucks. You are only going to get good used, which is still around 20 years old. You can buy a universal harness, but what's the point when you have to splice in all your old connectors into the new harness?

ididieseler

Reaction score
i was refering to the engine wiring harness, but i made mine work, it was shorting out all over but itll work now

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought several NEW wiring harness' for under the hood from UHAUL truck parts. I bought the the one that goes to each of the glow plugs and another one that plugged in to the alt. This was several years ago, however they were new / old stock from FORD (nice).