What no daily update from the Rally????

gandalf

Reaction score
hell, ...
i think the hot weather stayed out west this year. it's been upper 90's for four days already.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a couple degrees hotter. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it breaks 100°F here at my house. Temps are supposed to start easing on Friday.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Only the upper 90's? You lucky SOB.....it's been over 110 here for a week now.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Sorry about the heat guys, you should have shown up this year;Poke people here were complaining they did not have any long sleeves and doubling up on t shirts to stay warm! Still time to show up we are doing go carts today!

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been so humid in the Garden State, you can get a handful of water by sweeping a cupped hand through the air >:C By 9am we're all sweating, yet somehow I am still getting fatter haha.

Hopefully next year Lucie will be ready for a long road trip!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I also have a problem with humidity. It seems to draw down any energy I can create to do any gardening. And you all know how thats not my favorite thing outside. The cool at the rally is inviting to say the least. Hope the go carts are a big funn day of racing but beware.. I hear Travis and Ronn are cheaters and will do anything to win...:eek::rotflmao:angel:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Just show them the picture of Travis in front of that banner...that oughta buy you a few more minutes of driving! lmao

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Jealous!!! I wish I could have made it. Sounds like good weather also. Been going for 7 years straight. Bummed that I missed this one, but it was definitely the right call to stay home. Just remember, if Heath and Darrin are setting off fireworks, RUN FOR COVER!!!!!!! Ha ha

John

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well I thought I could see whats going on at the rally thru facebook but it wont allow me on. Whats the secret to signing on. I can't even find a place to enter what I think is my signon name. That really sucks the big one.. If someone could call me I might try to get on..

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Well I thought I could see whats going on at the rally thru facebook but it wont allow me on. Whats the secret to signing on. I can't even find a place to enter what I think is my signon name. That really sucks the big one.. If someone could call me I might try to get on..

If you go to facebook.com there should be a "log in" screen. Type in your e-mail address, then password