What no daily update from the Rally????

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Yes I can say that Darrin and Travis didn't hold back on the track. I got the slow double since I always had a passenger. So to add to the fun any time they came up I would have fun with my double wide running interferance! LOL got to share the love, if you cant best them run them into the wall!

subway

Reaction score
To bad you can't make it John, there a few others that we are missing to. It's life and family comes first so start planning for next year.

gandalf

Reaction score
Well I thought I could see whats going on at the rally thru facebook but it wont allow me on. Whats the secret to signing on. I can't even find a place to enter what I think is my signon name. That really sucks the big one.. If someone could call me I might try to get on..

As somebody said, Gary, if you go to 'facebook.com' you should be able to find a Login spot. I tried that, just to verify, but my system took me to FB as soon as I typed the 'F' in facebook. My system is well trained---- it knows me too well.

I can't call you. I don't have your number.:dunno If I had your number I could harass you more.LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Well we didn't get kicked out today as I was fearing so everybody behaved fairly well. Some feeling the pain more than others tho. :D
Trav said the go carts were chaffing him in his speedo so he put his jeans back on.
We had an absolute blast at the go cart track today. Good times! Thanks for another fun filled day Trav!!;Sweet

And just for the record, this photo upload was directly from my phone! Thanks Homer!!;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well we didn't get kicked out today as I was fearing so everybody behaved fairly well. Some feeling the pain more than others tho. :D
Trav said the go carts were chaffing him in his speedo so he put his jeans back on.
We had an absolute blast at the go cart track today. Good times! Thanks for another fun filled day Trav!!;Sweet

And just for the record, this photo upload was directly from my phone! Thanks Homer!!;Sweet
looks like trav was crammed into the kart......

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Can't wait to join the fun. Even got the angry redhead to come along. Thursday I get my ground effects kit for the dually and Ron gets his bumper

gandalf

Reaction score
looks like trav was crammed into the kart......

I knew, absolutely knew, as soon as I saw the picture, that somebody was going to comment along those lines. :rolleyes: That poor go-cart does seem to be struggling a bit, to be just a bit overfull.

I was trying to think of a somewhat more politically correct comment, but it was eluding me.

subway

Reaction score

As you can see the brake pedal was not a concern!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a smart idea for the little guy to be sitting close enough to get a good utube viewing spot. Sure hope he got a great pic too. Funny how that pic was taken with that big ass fuel can for such a small fire ring. I know Travis was not going to pour all the fuel is it was a full can on that...:angel: But then again it was a rally...:eek::rotflmao And that was Travis doing the fire starting... Sure wanted to be there but family first...