WHAT IS THIS BOX??

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
To upgrade this Oildale scenario a little bit (and only a little, San Bernardino has its own tweaker population), anyone ever been to or heard of "shark tooth hill?" You used to be able to dig up giant teeth from the side of a hill just ouside of Oildale.

rotarydragon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah then they ran everybody out of there. Something about valley fever

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way back when, I dated someone from Oildale, and as such spent more time there than I care to think about...all I can say is, that sounds about right. And, my sincerest condolences :shocked:
i second the fear of women from oildale after dealing with a unnamed member on our adventure in recovering his mercedes. She was sheer hell to deal with from the time we left my house to the 405/5 split and back. I didn't think anyone had tenacity with sexting until I met her.

Bako IDI

Reaction score
To upgrade this Oildale scenario a little bit (and only a little, San Bernardino has its own tweaker population), anyone ever been to or heard of "shark tooth hill?" You used to be able to dig up giant teeth from the side of a hill just ouside of Oildale.

Oh hell yea, before the price of oil dropped I ran equipment on an oil lease out there, we would find shark teeth ALL the time diggin trenches. I seen the camera crews that were out there filming for discovery channel too while I was working, accasionally you would see someone in a tent out there in the hills looking for shark teeth, I would just haul ass right next to the tent in my backhoe, haha dang hippies :flipa

rotarydragon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disappointment. Well, it was Oildale so what did we really expect?

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll rock some Dwight and Buck and Buck and Buck and Buck and Buck....