WHAT IS THIS BOX??

Bako IDI

Reaction score
So I was pullin the 100 lb banks intake box off doing my return linesLOL...which btw had a assortment of different size hoses, some with red clamps some with green clamps:dunno... its a mess... anyways theres this box thing covered in ductape just behind and below my turbo, cant find any wire or line running to or from it except for 1, but I haven't been able to try and pull it out or trace the wire yet because I was cut short from rain.. anyways any ideas? there were about a 10 zip ties holding it up too.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 65

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's obviously the performance tuner. LOL just kidding I really have no idea, but I am kind of curious now.

Bako IDI

Reaction score
that's obviously the performance tuner. LOL just kidding I really have no idea, but I am kind of curious now.

LOL ill definitely post back with what it was. now I'm really thinking its a drug stash because the PO was a little sketchy and was going to send the truck to Mexico (for what, only the imagination knows) but I talked him into selling it:rotflmao:dunno

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's in the right general location to be the glow plug relay. Maybe they took it loose and wrapped it in tape instead of relocating it for the turbo install? That would be ghetto fabulous engineering at its finest for sure.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
It's in the right general location to be the glow plug relay. Maybe they took it loose and wrapped it in tape instead of relocating it for the turbo install? That would be ghetto fabulous engineering at its finest for sure.
That was my actual thought. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hahah especially here in Oildale, my bet is its full of ****. thatd be about normal LOL:rotflmao
Way back when, I dated someone from Oildale, and as such spent more time there than I care to think about...all I can say is, that sounds about right. And, my sincerest condolences :shocked:

That's a possibility; be interesting to see what wires are leading to it...

rotarydragon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way back when, I dated someone from Oildale, and as such spent more time there than I care to think about...all I can say is, that sounds about right. And, my sincerest condolences :shocked:

That's a possibility; be interesting to see what wires are leading to it...

What do you get when you have 8 Oildale women in the same room?

A full set of teeth.

Yet still deep down I have this odd loyalty to Standard and North High...

Bako IDI

Reaction score

A full set of teeth.

haha man how many people on here are connected to Oildale?? :rotflmao Its changed ALOT in the last few years here, the schools, the neighborhoods and the vibes... still not a good place to be at night, but not so prejudice anymore... Glad you guys made it out of here lol:rotflmao:Thumbs Up

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only go to bakedfeilds when im headed to the drag strip, around march lol

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

A full set of teeth.

Sounds about right!

My ex graduated from North High in 2001. All I can say about her is, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl :shocked: :puke: :shocked: