What I did to my truck this weekend thread

01txdmax

Reaction score
I replaced a rear axle spindle nut I had to buy from 1500 miles away, and replaced the axle pivot bushings and radius arm bushings in the driveway. Found a leaking wheel cylinder and found out that I have an air leak in my fuel lines somewhere, all while realizing the previous owner decided he didnt need a water separator.......:idiot:

Boltgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the bushings in the driver's window motor put a new motor in the passenger's side. Also readjusted the stricker latches and put new clips on the door panels, almost as quiet as a new truck now;Sweet

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I took the low mileage engine out of the bed of my truck and placed it at work to prepare it for the installation into my truck.
John

Fozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is low on power pulling the 5v'r and smoking too much. I finally got around to pulling my injectors to test them. Turns out my DPS stage 1's are puddling and popping way too early (1350 - 1500psi). Looking forward to new injectors and timing it so I can get my power back!!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many miles did you have on those DPS injectors?

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
DPS stuff is utter garbage, period. Get some good G or BB codes in there and have it timed.

Fozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many miles did you have on those DPS injectors?
34K miles on them. I was never very impressed with them, but part of that was me. I want the power, but not a lot of smoke:dunno For the amount of smoke I'm willing to tolerate, I can get by with stock injectors. I just hope my DPS IP holds up for a while longer.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not impressed with mine either. They will come out by next spring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online