What do you think? Feelin stacks?

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
I really only like stacks on a flatbed. I don't like the Aussies or texas haulers or bull haulers or whatever the call them...

In regards to the rain caps, i looked everywhere for some of the old style that had that "tink,tink,tink" sound but they don.t make them any more... :(

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
i like miter cuts on all trucks ausies on duallys only off center single miter on a swr and dual miters on a lifted swr

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
If I were to have a stack..... I would want a rain cap...... tink...tinktink.......tink...... but on a pickup.... I prefer a "stock style" exhaust.... under the truck, and out the back, either by the tires.... or straight out the back...... I do not like the Chevy bazooka at a 45 out the passenger corner........

Stacks belong on Big trucks or tractors....... beside the only truck I have would look funny with stacks..... run them up the sides, or up the back........

nsjames

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really only like stacks on a flatbed. I don't like the Aussies or texas haulers or bull haulers or whatever the call them...

In regards to the rain caps, i looked everywhere for some of the old style that had that "tink,tink,tink" sound but they don.t make them any more... :(

They certainly do make flappers:

http://www.iowa80.com/DirectionsWEB...in+Caps&cart_truckType=&search.x=0&search.y=0

that said, I think stacks are horrible. but I'm an "all go no show" kind of guy.

if you do stacks, jst go ahead and welcome yourself to this thread:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=888239

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
well, I just want something to make it stand out. Maybe I'll stick with my exhaust and get a chrome roll bar with some KCs up top. I like that old school look too

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
You could fix the little bit of rust then. Black is the only color paint that requires no color matching. Just tape it off on a bodyline, spray the small amount of touch up, and it is mint again. ;Sweet

well I appreciate yall saying that but it is getting it in the cab corners and wheel wells. it's very clean underneath, no rust elsewhere whatsoever. Just those spots.

I don't like white either, but that's what I have to work with. It's common and I already have a great cab. I think having the centurian stripping will help break it up a lot and it'll look good. The chrome on the front will stay but the wheel well chrome and all the rest on the sides will go. All it does is support rust.

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
well, i went to school with the kid that owns this f150 and while its a flareside i still think the roll bar is cool.. i know its not the 80s, but just because something was cool then doesn't mean it isnt now. its not the 90s either but i prefer 92-96 fords over any other year (other than 78-79)

You must be registered for see images

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
You could fix the little bit of rust then. Black is the only color paint that requires no color matching. Just tape it off on a bodyline, spray the small amount of touch up, and it is mint again. ;Sweet

idk.. I mean, I really like black, its hard to beat black and chrome in my opinion. But I want it to be really different.

I want this centurian design but with blue on white. Then heavy tint windows with a blue interior. That's something I'd notice going down the road.

You must be registered for see images attach

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
Yea, that would look awesome for sure. Just build two trucks....:Thumbs Up

idk.. I mean, I really like black, its hard to beat black and chrome in my opinion. But I want it to be really different.

I want this centurian design but with blue on white. Then heavy tint windows with a blue interior. That's something I'd notice going down the road.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
I think a Pro-tech headache rack would set your truck off nice.