What do you think? Feelin stacks?

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
Debating getting some 5" or 6" aussie stacks. I want something to make it stand out a little more. The truck wont be black much longer though. After my engine project I'm going to put my white rust free body on this truck. Going to do centurian stripping on the sides in blue and I just bought a complete blue interior to put in (blue 40/20/40 even ;Sweet ). I want it to be a real eye catcher.

and it is very dirty in these pictures, driving down a gravel road after a light rain was the culprit

You must be registered for see images attach

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I think Your truck looks really good right now ;Sweet and I like that bumper a lot too.

The stacks... if it is a work truck it'll look funny or at least some times I think mine does but I keep the stacks anyways for now.

Now a toy is a hole different story.

Whatever You do with it I hope it turns out the way You like it.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
I think a single 6" would look good.

Dual stacks just look a little cheesy to me.

Then again a duel 5" exhaust after the tire would look good too.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Well, as you know the final diecission is ultimatley up to you. but in my opinion i would stay with the stock exhaust routing that you have right now. i like when a truck looks clean as in not clutterd with exterior accesories. for me once stacks are put on any truck that clean look is gone right away. even when the stacks are nice and put together nice. I especially like the look of these trucks when they are clean like i speak of. I will put it out there that i don't like stacks, especially aussies, sorry. I feel that stacks are just to "redneck" for my tastes. no offense to those proud rednecks out there.;Sweet Plus i feel that stacks just get in the way of cargo space in the bed.

Not trying to rant here, just my opinion.

Last edited:

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Well, as you know the final diecission is ultimatley up to you. but in my opinion i would stay with the stock exhaust routing that you have right now. i like when a truck looks clean as in not clutterd with exterior accesories. for me once stacks are put on any truck that clean look is gone right away. even when the stacks are nice and put together nice. I especially like the look of these trucks when they are clean like i speak of. I will put it out there that i don't like stacks, especially aussies, sorry. I feel that stacks are just to "redneck" for my tastes. no offense to those proud rednecks out there.;Sweet Plust i feel that stacks just get in the way of cargo space in the bed.

Not trying to rant here, just my opinion.

x2 exactly what I wanted to say...

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love a stack as well, though I would LOVE to run it outside the bed. But then I wouldn't want to be responsible for kids with burnt fingers or attorneys running after me. Though frenching it into the bed could be cool, as long as it was shielded from the heat. Other than that, I would go with the clean look and a 4 or 5 inch dump behind the passenger tire(s)

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But being a total redneck farm boy, I couldn't do a stack without the "ting ting ting" of a flapper up top.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
I love stacks on a flat bed. pickup bed, no

and IMHO stacks will not make the truck stand out because everyone seems to want them now. 5 years ago my bros dodge was 1 of 2 trucks in my hometown with stacks, now I can't count how many have stacks because of the recent craze over them