Well shoot.

BrotherNick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Bought a great truck for a great deal. But when it was flat bedded to me the towing people completely destroyed the radiator. So needless to say I need a new radiator. Or a used one for that matter. As long as it works I will be happy. Also, while I have this going I also need a set of batteries as well. Again as long as they work il bite. Please let me know.

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Try a autoparts store for batteries. I got one for a truck I dumped once because the person never picked it up after they had it tested, store was going to toss it so I snagged it. No issues with it at all

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
You can get a great deal on the "economy" series batteries from an Interstate dealer if you have one near by.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the tow company paying for the new Rad? If so get Rodney Red rad LOL If not go to ebay and look for a 3 row Champion for the truck. They are inexpensive and I'm quite pleased with mine as others are here as well.

As for batteries,

BUY THE BEST ones you possible can, don't go cheap...you'll be left dead at the worst time.

Batteries are like Condoms, you want a premium brand that won't fail on:eek: you and leave you hanging.....:rotflmao

JM2CW

Al

BrotherNick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the towing company pulled the well you weren't there type of BS so they wont pay. And I will look into the radiator. it just rubs me the wrong way that they would pull something like that

vanet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most big cities have a re-man battery place. I get mine in albq. Group 31 $30 for remans, and $40 for blems.