water methquestions

fuelscrew

Diesel Addict
Reaction score
So I decided today on a trip back from Gettysburg I want and kinda need water method on my truck my questions will a nitrous nozzle and jets work to atomize the mix how do I figure out what pressure I should run and Wegar my flow rate should be solenoid or just use a pump and nozzle :dunno

Late_99_psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a nos nozzle is gonna be too small. I have an AEM kit on my PSD and it works good. I couldn't imagine trying to piece together the whole thing. You would definatly have more then the cost of the kit if you tried to piece it together.

wmoguy

Reaction score
it's my .02 only, but if thinking of running water **** I would strongly suggest buying a pre made system with lots of happy customers vs. building your own when you don't have the experience with this stuff. The lack of experience in building one could easily cost you a 4-5k IDI engine.

fuelscrew

Diesel Addict
Reaction score
There would of course be plenty of r and d on my end before it actually goes on my truck I have a layout of what I need to buy and I can get it all with a pretty good discount through my work I just need flow rate