Wanted - rear springs

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of rear springs for my 85 F350. Just need the main pack, not the overloads. Broke the main leak on the right side, just don't wanna replace one spring tho. Don't really want some from far away, shipping is expensive on these things, so local would be best. Thanks.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have a set for you, it all depends on whether or not I can find a bellhousing to connect my 6.9 to a 4 speed or even a 2wd zf.

I'll let you know.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have a set for you, it all depends on whether or not I can find a bellhousing to connect my 6.9 to a 4 speed or even a 2wd zf.

I'll let you know.

By any chance interested in a 4*4 zf with complete dual mass flywheel clutch assembly?

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really just needed a 2wheel drive version...

But maybe we should talk here!

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The springs I have are off of a 2wd 3/4 ton truck. Does that matter?

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that if you could use the springs I have, we can work this out. Plover isn't too far a ride, and one I wouldn't mind making for the setup you offered in exchange. Is the clutch and flywheel in decent shape, as in just get a throwout bearing and you go?

If I have what you need, and you have what I need, then let's figure this one out.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that if you could use the springs I have, we can work this out. Plover isn't too far a ride, and one I wouldn't mind making for the setup you offered in exchange. Is the clutch and flywheel in decent shape, as in just get a throwout bearing and you go?

If I have what you need, and you have what I need, then let's figure this one out.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck was originally a 2wd anyway, so with the blocks I have, I'm positive the springs will work. Transmission needs a shift tower, will check clutch setup tomorrow n report back to you on what all is there, been awhile since I've looked at everything. Thanks.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clutch seems to be in decent shape n complete. Trans and clutch were removed from a junkyard truck, so I can't tell you exact condition. It appears that the previous owner simply wanted an extra 5 speed laying around when they did the conversion on my 85.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO, Still interested? I just want to know that the tranny is good, I still have the springs. It's just been a hellish month since I broke up with my girlfriend and I am trying to work out details with my boy, a future Oilburners. He's got my blood, and it's always running good high sulfer #2 in it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online