Vegas idi meet up

What date for the Vegas IDI meet-up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
How bout one of each...:eek: That way you wont be hauling heavy and the rig will breath easy on the drive...:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So if your driving a single cab truck and have beer in it.. Where can it legally be carried. Does it have to be in the bed so you can't reach it or behind the seat if there is room.. Just wondering.. I'll bet towcat will know how its to be carried legally

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
So if your driving a single cab truck and have beer in it.. Where can it legally be carried. Does it have to be in the bed so you can't reach it or behind the seat if there is room.. Just wondering.. I'll bet towcat will know how its to be carried legally

I'd assume open containers are the only problem.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
open containers is the issue. that's a no-no in the passenger compartment. unfortunately i've also seen the same rule gets used on the recycle collectors driving bags of their loot in a hatchback car.

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
Neat. Hope it goes well for you!

Is there a particular kind of sierra Nevada you like? I saw pale ale, ruthless rye, kellerweis, torpedo extra ipa.

Ish going quite well, the hours are a dragging a bit, but I dun have much time left on this gig.

As for the SN, either the Pale the Ruthless, or the Summerfest will be awesome. And seriously you dun have to.
Does you have time Friday about 6pm-ish? I think I will be available then.

Also, as far as I know in Vegas, because of taxis+strip, it's actually legal to have an open container IN YOUR HAND as long as you are not the driver, just do not set it down. It's pretty gray off the strip tho. Nevada alcohol laws are sometimes weird. I definitely don't miss last call tho. =P

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Ish going quite well, the hours are a dragging a bit, but I dun have much time left on this gig.

As for the SN, either the Pale the Ruthless, or the Summerfest will be awesome. And seriously you dun have to.
Does you have time Friday about 6pm-ish? I think I will be available then.

Also, as far as I know in Vegas, because of taxis+strip, it's actually legal to have an open container IN YOUR HAND as long as you are not the driver, just do not set it down. It's pretty gray off the strip tho. Nevada alcohol laws are sometimes weird. I definitely don't miss last call tho. =P

Friday at 1800 will be perfect. If Saturday/Sunday is easier, I could squeeze time in between 0900-1500

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Dunno if Icanfixall is able to attend this year, but I would be willing to rent and bring one of his meters with me. We could have a timing ****. He keeps telling me that my truck is retarded, anyway. I think it is just slow.

Anyone want to do a swap meet too? I have some stuff that is doing no good just sitting around.