UPS Man Came

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Been dealing with more health/surgery issues lately so I haven't checked in much.

However, that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. Just finished a 4" lift install on Carla's truck. That included a nearly complete front suspension/axle rebuild and detailing. Also got new wheels and 315/75-16E Goodyear Duratracs. It looks really nice. Took me a couple of months to do because of the aformentioned medical stuff going on, but it's now done. I know this is all useless without pictures. Hopefully I'll get some in the next few days.;Really

Just when I got all the truck parts out of my shop from that job, yesterday the UPS man shows up with 5 boxes of new Banks Sidewinder turbo and exhaust that my daughter ordered for her truck! It'll be coming home from the Air Force Academy in a couple weeks and I'll have it til 4th of July weekend to do some "performance modifications".LOL

The IDI fun never ends here at the Brewer ranch....:rotflmao

Tom

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
All this sounds like great news. Glad your feeling better and able to tinker with the rigs. Good to know your daughter stormy is going to be home for a spell. How is she doing at the akademy these days. Did she get a deal from Banks on the turbo or did she buy it from a place in Torrance Ca. that has them for much less than full bank from Banks... Happey Easter too...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great to hear from you Tom. Sorry about the health issues you've been dealing with. Your daughter will love the turbo!:love: Please get well very soon and don't forget to keep us updated and with lots of photos!

Heath

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
All this sounds like great news. Glad your feeling better and able to tinker with the rigs. Good to know your daughter stormy is going to be home for a spell. How is she doing at the akademy these days. Did she get a deal from Banks on the turbo or did she buy it from a place in Torrance Ca. that has them for much less than full bank from Banks... Happey Easter too...

She's doing great. For the summer session (they actually have 3 semesters) she'll be the Cadet Deputy Wing Commander. That means out of 4000+ cadets, she'll be the second highest ranking...only one above her. I'm pretty proud of her.

As far as the turbo. We got it from Orange County Diesel. WAY cheaper than buying direct from Banks and free shipping. Which is pretty significant for 5 boxes weighing over a hundred pounds total. ;Sweet

Tom

Teaser pics:

Attachments

• Banks Boxes 2.jpg
    Banks Boxes 2.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Turbo 2.jpg
    Turbo 2.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Sidewinder 2.jpg
    Sidewinder 2.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 2